Most riders from many professional athletes to the beginners, even people who love walking and do exercise every day to keep healthy and strong usually have some common questions about the issues below:
- Is it necessary to buy high-quality running shoes?
- Which sneaker is best for myself?
- Which brand is the most famous for these sport shoes?
- Are there any differences between walking and running shoes?
- How can I maintain the quality of my current sneakers?
This article will show some useful information which mostly solves these problems and we hope that you can finally find your most perfect running shoe for all future adventures.
The very first thing you should note is that choosing a wonderful pair of running shoes is extremely important. It will be the most irreplaceable item by your side within the next routes of 1000 kilometers or even more. In addition to, it can totally protect you from injuries and bring the best running results.
Some common factors you should concern about when choosing running shoes
You may think that running is one of the simplest sports. However, it is not as easy as your imagination because following the right running tips is very difficult. Suppose that you can run about 180 steps per minute.
More precisely, your velocity is 10 kilometers per hour, and the amount of steps within this time is 10800. Is it far from your belief? It means that if you want to officially practice this sport, the first factor you should take into account is the value of your current shoes.
There are two separate criteria:
a. The structure of your feet
In common, there are three kinds of feet of every people all over the world:
- High arched feet
- Medium arched feet
- Low arched feet
The easiest way for recognizing is placing your wet foot into a dry paper, or the flat floor in order to see your footprint.
b. The offset of your feet when exposing to the flat surface
Also, some differences divide your feet into three kinds of supination when they touch the street surface.
- High arched feet: under-pronation
- Normal arched feet: normal pronation
- Flat feet: over-pronation
On condition that you know exactly the kinds and pronation of your feet, you can easily choose the right shoe brand with your best models such as:
- High arched feet and under-pronation => NEUTRAL shoe
- Normal arched feet and normal pronation => STABILITY shoe
- Flat feet and over-pronation => MOTION CONTROL.shoe
c. Landing ways and heel-to-toe drops
In common, the beginners likely use their heel to touch the flat surface first. Therefore, if this is the first time you practice running, you should take the heel-to-toe drop into account. This is also an index which effectively and accurately reflexes the thick of sole.
For example, if this index of your shoes is 10mm, their soles must be much thicker and softer the ones with the 2mm heel-to-toe. The higher the slope is, the more possible your heels’ shoes touch the land first. On condition that you are wearing a pair of shoes with the high heel-to-toe drop, you have to tilt your body forward in order to land by the middle of your feet.
d. Shoe sizes
The general principle is that you should choose your running shoe which is bigger than the ordinary one from 0.5 to 1 size because it can bring the maximal comfort whenever practicing and avoid hurts. One important thing you should take notes is every shoe store offer a different chart of shoe sizes.
It is very necessary for you to measure your feet carefully in order to choose the right sneakers. Some tips for trying shoes before making any decisions:
- (1) wear shorts whenever trying shoes
- (2) wear both shoes
- (3) the shoes are bigger than your feet from 1 to 2cm
- (4) walk around to ensure that you can completely use these shoes comfortably
Moreover, you should take the width of your feet into account whenever opting for running shoes. If they are wide, wearing the tight shoes bring the extremely unpleasant feelings.
The most ideal shoes
Some American studies show that the most favorite shoe brands are Asics, Brooks, Mizuno. Nike, Saucony, Inov-8, Adidas, Sketcher, Salomon is slightly less common than all companies above.
Such huge brands like this can totally make you be confused whenever making any buying choice. Therefore, some useful information below definitely helps you find your great shoes much more easily.
- Running shoes (bituminous road, concrete road):
- Trail shoes: suitable for the fans of go hiking or hunting in the jungle or remote areas
- Training shoes: a perfect choice for the ones interested in staying in the rooms with air-conditioners and work treadmills.
- Minimal shoes
- Maximal shoes: contrary to minimal shoes
- Track and field shoes: a great choice for trainers in the stadiums like Micheal Jackson or Usain Bolt.
Tips for maintaining your walking shoes last as long as possible
After choosing your most comfortable and fashionable shoes, you should also seek for information about how to maintain their beauty. Here are some tips for you to follow:
- Wash it up with some laundry detergents with less purge, shampoo or shower gels
- Do not place it directly under the sun lights. Instead, you should let them naturally dry
- Take the insole out of your shoe after using
- Use the brush to wipe out every dirt and dust after using
- After wearing shoes, try to avoid the heel tab
All information in this article can completely help you answer the question: “what are the best shoes for walking all day?” If you are still worried about what tips you should follow to find the greatest running sneakers and bring you comfort all day, this must be your most useful reference. Hope that you finally recognize which running shoes you are exactly seeking for. And then, the perfect ones for your feet definitely belongs to your collection.